Property Managers Account
- Getting Started
- Build And Manage Your Property Listing
- Rates And Pricing
- Guest Payment And Policies
- Commission And Tax
- Property Security And Safety
- Managing Guest Reviews
- Increasing Your Bookings
- Channel Manager
- Owners Account Information
- Coronavirus And Natural Disasters
Search and Stay Channel Manager Guide
Manage Calendar Connections And Blocked Dates
Property Styling Guide and Checklist
How to change or reset owner account password
To change your password follow these steps...
1. Go to your Dashboard.
2. Click on the My Details icon on the left hand side tool bar.
3. Toggle 'Change Password' on.
5. Enter your 'Previous Password' your 'New Password' and your 'New Password Confirmation'.
6. Click Save.
If you have forgotten your password and need to reset it then follow these steps....
To reset your forgotten password, you can sign in to your account at any time via Search and Stay. Go to 'log-in' in the header and you can choose Account Management Login, then you can click on 'forgot password' and you will be sent an email to your registered email account with a link to change your password.