Property Managers Account
- Getting Started
- Build And Manage Your Property Listing
- Rates And Pricing
- Guest Payment And Policies
- Commission And Tax
- Property Security And Safety
- Managing Guest Reviews
- Increasing Your Bookings
- Channel Manager
- Owners Account Information
- Coronavirus And Natural Disasters
Search and Stay Channel Manager Guide
Manage Calendar Connections And Blocked Dates
Property Styling Guide and Checklist
Do I have to provide basics like toilet paper and dishwashing detergent?
Whilst not essential to provide basics for your guests, it will be very much appreciated and go a long way to enhancing your guests experience and will likely encourage a good review and a return visit!
There’s nothing worse for guests than to arrive at their holiday rental (potentially after a long journey) only to find they have to go shopping straightaway to buy all the essentials they’ll need.
It’s worth spending some time getting all the essentials together to make life easier and more convenient for your guests.
We recommend providing the following as a minimum:
- Toilet paper, at least 1 roll per person
- Dishwashing liquid
- Dishwasher tables (if applicable) at least 1 for each day of their stay
- Soap (one in each bathroom)
- Bin bags
- Tea towels and dishcloths
If you want to enhance your guests stay further, then a welcome pack of basics can make a real difference.
The essentials should be as follows: