Property Managers Account
- Getting Started
- Build And Manage Your Property Listing
- Rates And Pricing
- Guest Payment And Policies
- Commission And Tax
- Property Security And Safety
- Managing Guest Reviews
- Increasing Your Bookings
- Channel Manager
- Owners Account Information
- Coronavirus And Natural Disasters
Search and Stay Channel Manager Guide
Manage Calendar Connections And Blocked Dates
Property Styling Guide and Checklist
Basic info: Property name Do's and Don'ts on Channel Manager
- Keep the length to around 70 characters long (minimum 20).
- Include the property type (for example apartment, house).
- Highlight special amenities or anything that makes your property stand out (for example hot tub, deck, WiFi, pool, views).
- Describe suitability for certain groups of travellers (for example couples, families, pet friendly).
- Include proximity to local attractions (for example beaches, theme parks, etc).
- Include address - this information can be found elsewhere.
- Use all capital letters - the guest might feel like you're shouting at them.
- Include the bedroom and bathroom count - this information can be found elsewhere.
- Repeat other headlines - compare yours to others in your area to be unique.
@SearchandStay - A Happier Way