Property Managers Account
- Getting Started
- Build And Manage Your Property Listing
- Rates And Pricing
- Guest Payment And Policies
- Commission And Tax
- Property Security And Safety
- Managing Guest Reviews
- Increasing Your Bookings
- Channel Manager
- Owners Account Information
- Coronavirus And Natural Disasters
Search and Stay Channel Manager Guide
Manage Calendar Connections And Blocked Dates
Property Styling Guide and Checklist
How to add Global Property Settings to your account
These settings are the global settings that will filter through to all your properties.
1. Go to your Dashboard.
2. Click on the Account Details icon on the left hand side tool bar.
3. Click on Property Settings from the Account list.
4. Enter information into each field Booking Fee, Check-in/Check-out Times, Bond Requirements, Cancellation Policy Management, Guest Payment Options and Seasons.
6. Click Save.