Property Managers Account
- Getting Started
- Build And Manage Your Property Listing
- Rates And Pricing
- Guest Payment And Policies
- Commission And Tax
- Property Security And Safety
- Managing Guest Reviews
- Increasing Your Bookings
- Channel Manager
- Owners Account Information
- Coronavirus And Natural Disasters
Search and Stay Channel Manager Guide
Manage Calendar Connections And Blocked Dates
Property Styling Guide and Checklist
How to Connect to the Channel Manager
In order to use the Channel Manager, you will need to do the following:
- Set up your listing on Search and Stay AND set it for "INSTANT BOOK"
- Set up an account with each of the other booking sites (channels) you want to distribute on.
- There are 50 or more Channels to choose from - we suggest to start with:
Booking.com - https://join.booking.com/homeowners/
Google My Business - https://www.google.com/business/
Airbnb - https://www.airbnb.com.au/host/homes
(You'll find a diagram with all the channels when you log-in to your Search and Stay account under Channel Manager)
Once you have set up your channel accounts (eg VRBO, google, Booking.com),
- all your information (description, images, calendars, bookings) will be populated and managed from your Search and Stay account.
Note: Our Property Onboarding Team will assist in setting up your Channel Manager connection.
@SearchandStay - A Happier Way