Property Managers Account
- Getting Started
- Build And Manage Your Property Listing
- Rates And Pricing
- Guest Payment And Policies
- Commission And Tax
- Property Security And Safety
- Managing Guest Reviews
- Increasing Your Bookings
- Channel Manager
- Owners Account Information
- Coronavirus And Natural Disasters
Search and Stay Channel Manager Guide
Manage Calendar Connections And Blocked Dates
Property Styling Guide and Checklist
How to manage your rates
Your rates will fall into 3 headings:
- Day rate
- Weekend rate
- Seasonal rate
To manage, update/amend your rates you will need to log into your account and go to your property listing and click on the 'Pricing and Seasons' tab.
- The first heading will be global' 'Pricing' for this property. Here you can set your 'Per Day Rate' which will cover everything outside of your seasons.
- The next heading is 'Weekend Pricing' here you can set the toggle on to 'Set Weekend Rate' simply click on the days you want to rate to apply to and put the rate in.
- The last place you can set your rate is under 'Seasons' once you have set up your season for e.g. Christmas or Peak Season you can set the rate that applies to these dates/seasons. You can also set a 'Weekend Rate' within a season if applicable. This will overwrite the Global Property Settings that were set on to cover all your properties .
- Lastly, you will need to toggle the 'Published' button beside the season to publish it on our website.
You can go into your account at anytime to amend or update these rates.