Property Managers Account
- Getting Started
- Build And Manage Your Property Listing
- Rates And Pricing
- Guest Payment And Policies
- Commission And Tax
- Property Security And Safety
- Managing Guest Reviews
- Increasing Your Bookings
- Channel Manager
- Owners Account Information
- Coronavirus And Natural Disasters
Search and Stay Channel Manager Guide
Manage Calendar Connections And Blocked Dates
Property Styling Guide and Checklist
How to troubleshoot a browser issue on the site
Check that your web browser is supported by our site. We support the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Edge 16 or higher
- Firefox 59 or higher
- Chrome 64 or higher
- Safari 10 or higher
- Brave 1.39 or higher
Note: To upgrade your internet browser, visit Browse Happy.
If you’re still experiencing a problem, please contact us and provide answers to the following:
- Which browser are you using?
- Were you using any firewall, pop-up blocking, or ad-blocking software?
- Where were you on the page when it happened?
- Did you get an error message? If yes, what did it say?
- When the error occurred, including the date and time.
- Can you take a screenshot for us? It’s very helpful for us to see your error.
If you just updated information on your listing and the changes aren’t showing up on the guest-facing site, you may just need to give it a little more time. If after a few hours the updates don’t appear, please contact us.